The Bone & Joint Investigation (BJI) is a journal aimed at promoting the development on clinical, translational and basic aspects of bone and joint around the world. It will provide a professional platform for the sharing of experience in bone and joint between peers so that all patients may benefit from advances made in technique and technology. For readers, the Bone & Joint Investigation will represent a source of the latest developments in bone and joint around the globe.
Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in focused issue. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of bone and joint.
Why advertise with BJI?
* BJI is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of bone and joint worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Bone & Joint Investigation
AME Publishing CompanyAddress: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775Email: firstname.lastname@example.org